Ageas liability insurance
Ageas is an international financial services provider engaged in banking and insurance. They offer private, business and institutional clients a comprehensive package of liability insurance products and services through our own channels, in collaboration with intermediaries and through other distribution partners.
With a market capitalisation of €38.7 billion (30/04/2006), Ageas ranks among the twenty largest financial institutions in Europe. Their sound solvency position and presence in 50 countries plus a dedicated, professional workforce of 58,000 enable them to combine global strength with local flexibility and provide clients with optimum support.
About Ageas public and employers liability insurance
- Employers liability insurance includes free cover for up to a maximum of 4 clerical staff
- Free cover for temporary additional manual workers, for a total period not exceeding 50 days in any one period for public liability and employers liability when employers liability covers taken.
- Optional cover for the loss of, or damage to, tools up to £1500 with a maximum single item value of £750.
- Over 70 different trades covered
- 24 hour claims reporting - 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- 24 hour free helpline, providing confidential advice on legal, tax or VAT problems in connection with business
- Choice of three public liability insurance covers - £1m, £2m or £5m
- Up to 6 manual workers at new business, and a maximum of 10 people for existing business
- Introductory discount available at new business where claim free for 3 years.